- The whole destination is filled with activities, games, and events that you can enjoy any time of the year.
Al Mamzar Beach Park
- Spanning an area of 106 hectares, the park is an ideal place for some beach fun, a picnic, barbeques or a day out with the family enjoying the rides.
Black Palace Beach (Al Sufouh Beach)
- Black Palace Beach is one of the city’s best. Featuring panoramic views of the Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab, it’s the perfect location to capture beautiful pictures.
- Popular for kitesurfing & kayaking, this white sand beach offers a jogging track & kids’ play areas.
Umm Suqeim Beach
- Umm Suqeim Beach is famous selfie spot in Dubai to capture a picture with the renowned Burj Al Arab in the background
The Open Beach – JBR
- Sheltered beach with a boardwalk, benches & showers, plus a modern playground for kids.
For More guided tours and Activities in Dubai Visit : http://dadabhaitravel.ae
For Desert Safaris visit : https://www.desertsafaridubai.ae/